Planned Major Works Form

Please note: Do not use this form to report repairs.

Complete this form if you are a council tenant and want to know if your home is on a programme for any refurbishment or planned major works.

Please note: In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we can only provide information to you about your own property.
Information request

Leave blank if you do not have any comments.

Contact details

(If you enter your email address you will receive an email summary of the information you have submitted)
Contact address
If you have a CR0 postcode please use the number zero not the letter O


For Office Use Only
This section is for internal monitoring purposes only. All forms received will be replied to within the service standards. Tick the box if you are completing this form on behalf of a customer, for example Contact Centre staff.

If you are a customer completing this form from the website, leave the box un-checked and press the 'Next' button to continue with the the form.