Housing Benefit BACS Payment - Tenant form

Please complete this form if you are a tenant and want to receive housing benefit payment by BACS.

Fields marked with a * are compulsory and must be completed.

Housing benefit claim
(This is shown on your benefit decision notice)
Your contact details

Numbers only. Please do not include spaces or other symbols